Red Band Trailer. NSFW. Awesomeness. Better 2 minutes than the entire The Walking Dead Finale. 😉
The following video shows the first few minutes of gameplay, and a puzzle spoiler if that matters to you. 🙂
Dead Island was the first to attempt to tug at the heartstrings with a trailer that had little to do with the gameplay but with the feeling the game was attempting to capture, showing a little girl’s plight (in reverse-time) as zombies attack. With this trailer, Bioware does an even better job of yanking at your heart… with their extended trailer for Mass Effect 3.
The war for Earth has begun. An unstoppable alien threat, known as the Reapers has invaded and you are the only one who can save Earth from annihilation. See the battle begin first hand in this action-packed cinematic trailer.
For more information about Mass Effect 3 and the fight to Take Earth Back, visit our website:
Yeah, I know it’s not speculative fiction, but this is just too well done not to put on the site…
This 3rd person shooter is getting decent ratings on gaming sites, including a 7.6 on GameTrailers.com.
Double-crossed in a non-stop downward spiral, Max must soldier on in Brazil!
The first two had fantastical elements… not sure where this one is going, but we’ll keep our eyes on it!
Videogame Release Date: November 1, 2011
Platform: PlayStation 3
Rating: Targeting a Rating of Teen or Above
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developer: Naughty Dog Software
Fortune hunter Nathan Drake is catapulted headlong into an adventure that takes him on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert in a search for the fabled “Atlantis of the Sands. This journey pits him and his mentor Victor Sullivan against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organization and its ruthless leader. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake’s quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
Videogame Release Date: August 24, 2011
Platform: PlayStation 3, XBox 360, Windows Vista / XP
Rating: Rating Pending (Based on the trailer, I would expect T or M)
Publisher: Warner Brothers
- Together, players and their friends will experience an epic, story-based adventure through vast Middle-earth to experience storylines and characters going beyond what has been seen in the feature films and previous games.
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is the first The Lord of the Rings game to embrace realistic combat as Tolkien depicted it, authentically derived from The Lord of the Rings lore and delivering on action RPG principles.
- Social play is redefined through groundbreaking online, interdependent co-op gameplay which enables three different gamers to play as a complementary group where individual skills enhance the success of each individual and the team as a whole.
- Players choose from three playable races: Human, Elf or Dwarf. Extensive customization allows for meaningful and rewarding RPG gameplay including established loot and reward systems.
- Special missions consist of defensive positioning and group raids for up to 3 players, built especially for co-op challenges and not tied to the story.
After three years of development, the free-to-play MMO ‘Next Island’ is available for play. Catering to all levels of MMO players, from social, casual, and hard-core gamers, the system offers what they hope will be the most user-friendly starting experience that is possible. Solve puzzles to unlock mysteries of Next Island, and learn what became of the missing Elysians. www.nextisland.com
Available across all consoles, Nintendo 3DS, and two versions for the Nintendo DS, ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’ game aims to saturate itself across all markets available, yet apparently leave PC gamers in the dust.
Several versions exist for the Nintendo platform, with ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon Stealth Force Edition’ for the Wii and 3DS, and ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autobots’ and ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon Decepticons’ for the DS.