The following video shows the first few minutes of gameplay, and a puzzle spoiler if that matters to you. 🙂
Dead Island was the first to attempt to tug at the heartstrings with a trailer that had little to do with the gameplay but with the feeling the game was attempting to capture, showing a little girl’s plight (in reverse-time) as zombies attack. With this trailer, Bioware does an even better job of yanking at your heart… with their extended trailer for Mass Effect 3.
The war for Earth has begun. An unstoppable alien threat, known as the Reapers has invaded and you are the only one who can save Earth from annihilation. See the battle begin first hand in this action-packed cinematic trailer.
For more information about Mass Effect 3 and the fight to Take Earth Back, visit our website:
Videogame Release Date: August 24, 2011
Platform: PlayStation 3, XBox 360, Windows Vista / XP
Rating: Rating Pending (Based on the trailer, I would expect T or M)
Publisher: Warner Brothers
- Together, players and their friends will experience an epic, story-based adventure through vast Middle-earth to experience storylines and characters going beyond what has been seen in the feature films and previous games.
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is the first The Lord of the Rings game to embrace realistic combat as Tolkien depicted it, authentically derived from The Lord of the Rings lore and delivering on action RPG principles.
- Social play is redefined through groundbreaking online, interdependent co-op gameplay which enables three different gamers to play as a complementary group where individual skills enhance the success of each individual and the team as a whole.
- Players choose from three playable races: Human, Elf or Dwarf. Extensive customization allows for meaningful and rewarding RPG gameplay including established loot and reward systems.
- Special missions consist of defensive positioning and group raids for up to 3 players, built especially for co-op challenges and not tied to the story.