Beyond The Wall – Season 2 – Episode 9

Reminder… this show is NOT safe for work… just like Game of Thrones.

We still haven’t recorded our feedback show. Use the contact info below to leave us a message, question, or comment for the feedback show!

Episode 9 – Blackwater

Christiana moderates the discussion with panelists Chooch and Nutty. P.G. and Viv were both injured outside of King’s Landing and could not make it to the recording.

Chooch (Into the BlenderΒ Podcast Co-Host, and bassist ofΒ Ditched By Kate)
Christiana Ellis (too many podcasts to list here πŸ˜‰ but you can check out all thingsΒ Christiana at her site).
Nuchtchas (Host ofΒ Nutty Bites Podcast)

Contact Us:

Email: btw at specficmedia dot com
Phone: 6199-BTW-GoT (619-928-9468)
Comments: On the site

25 comments for “Beyond The Wall – Season 2 – Episode 9

1. Lostinacrowd
    June 16, 2012 at 12:48 am

Cool, been waiting, nice one guys :)

2. patman
    June 16, 2012 at 1:26 am

Downloading it now, looking forward to hearing your reactions to such an important episode!

3. patman
    June 19, 2012 at 1:25 am

By the way, I really enjoyed your long discussion about one of my favorite secondary characters, Sandor Clegane. Yes, he cut the Butcher's Boy in half due to Joffrey's lies, but he's one of my fave characters all the same.

• Vivid Muse
      July 1, 2012 at 5:28 am

I feel the same way at this point in the story, likely more than any other. His surprising fear, honor and ethics are definitely endearing.

4. patman
    June 27, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Hmmm, the comments have been quiet. I'll spread some outrage.

Episode Nine was horrible without the Chain! I am outraged!

Okay, I'm not really. The Blackwater episode was fantastic. Stannis was crazy for not having a helmet on, but whatchagonna do?

• Vivid Muse
      July 1, 2012 at 5:31 am

Pfft. You are as likely to spread outrage as I am. It's preposterous to say otherwise, outrageous, even! Wait…
      Well played, Fantastic Foe.

• patman
        July 1, 2012 at 10:55 pm

Hugs to the Muse.

• Vivid Muse
          July 1, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Hugs to the Fantastic Fam, with a special hug for Lady L.

5. Nuchtchas
    June 28, 2012 at 5:09 am

Sorry for the silence, things have been crazy, but good on your for the bump.

Yes, the chain is an outrage! But it's still a great episode, I understand Stanis not wearing a helmet filming wise, but If I were an archer I'd think his head would be easy to hit πŸ˜›

The Hound is awesome, yes he killed the butcher's boy, but that's all part of what makes him awesome. I love him so much

6. Some chick
    July 2, 2012 at 9:21 am

So…..episode 10…

• patman
      July 2, 2012 at 11:40 pm

Aha! You went there!

I was worried I was going to have to bring up the specter of episode 10.

7. pgholyfield
    July 3, 2012 at 12:57 am

It's coming. The new job has taken most of my time, but I'm hoping by no later than wednesday… and then I have to start editing the feedback/season end show we recorded last Tuesday.

8. patman
    July 3, 2012 at 9:13 am

9. RandomFan
    July 7, 2012 at 4:37 pm

The shows been over for a month now and STILL no ep. 10?

• pgholyfield
      July 7, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Oh and I'll be cashing that check you send me… oh, wait… that's right.

• RandomFan
        July 9, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Haw hawww….but seriously I am now taking bets on which we'll see sooner- "The Winds of Winter" or BTW's episode 10 recap.

• Vivid Muse
        July 9, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Hang on, you mean we aren't getting paid for this? Well, screw that.
        /storms off into virtual star trailer and slams the door/

All things in their time, Kittens. PG is doing his damndest. He works very hard to get the right sound clip drops-ins and other wizardy stuff, so I say we consider it a grape ripening on the vine. We shall have it when it is luscious and ripe, and not a moment before. Cool? (Also, THANKS for wanting to hear it so much that you left a comment!!)

• pgholyfield
          July 9, 2012 at 4:15 pm

The delay here is simply job related. I'll get it done as soon as I possibly can.

10. Arya
    July 7, 2012 at 6:42 pm

The 10th episode feels like the 3rd name. I can ask, but I get not definitive time or place πŸ˜‰

• Vivid Muse
      July 9, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Gaiz!!! It's Arya!!! OMG, I am such a big fan!

Okay, what did you think about how they changed your storyline so far in comparison to your storyline in the book?

Who's hotter up close? Syrio or Jaqen?

I imagine Theon's breath likely smells like Gollum's. Comment?

*curtsy* Thank you for your time, Lady Arya.

• patman
        July 10, 2012 at 2:19 am

Viv, you made me laugh. YOU!

11. Vivid Muse
    July 9, 2012 at 3:18 pm

May I say that BTW cast's humility is awesome? The comments are moderated, and even when it's a zinger about delays or whatevs, it's approved. I <3 our cast..

• RandomFan
      July 9, 2012 at 3:39 pm

We out here in fanland love you guys too- that's why we're so eager to hear the final show. Don't take the complaints about the delays seriously… just having a lil' fun :)

• pgholyfield
        July 9, 2012 at 4:13 pm

I don't mind complaints, for the most part. Nobody hates the delays more than me, and I'm the one causing them. Just so you know, a little smiley face with the complaint goes a long way with me. πŸ˜‰

• patman
          July 10, 2012 at 2:18 am

I'll beat my chest like an ape over these delays! >:{O
          (It's easy to do, since I am an ape.)
          Oh very well, I will allow you to sell no wine, before it's time.

To be serious for a moment, we have a long wait until season three, so don't feel pressured to rush. I'm sure it will be The Awesome (or at least the usual level of nigh-Awesome fun) when it drops.

Looking forward to the feedback thing too, but again, don't feel rushed.